The Colourblindness Project Questionnaire I
This is a survey for colourblind users to discuss and evaluate the relevance towards creating a guidebook for parents to help them in the diagnosis of their child's colour vision. Please do elaborate as much as possible. Thank you.
The guide book contents will probably include the following:
1. When to identify – age group
2. How to identify – developing tests for kids
3. What to do – step by step for parents (doctor visit, school – what to tell/give the teacher)
4. How to equip house/classroom (safety first)
5. How to educate friends/family/community
6. How to teach their child to navigate neighbourhoods/MRT/shops/traffic lights etc…
7. Identifying danger hotspots
What is your gender?
At what age did you first discover you were colourblind?
What type of colour vision do you have? To what extent?
degree of severity
How did you first discover you were colourblind?
What are the problems, issues, and the inconveniences you faced being colourblind?
as a child, navigating, identifying, naming, differentiating colours etc...
How did you overcome the shortcomings?
Are there any advantages do you feel you have over the non-colourblind?
Do Not Fill This Out